Friday, August 7, 2015

More Cookies, Please!

We're still making holiday cards based on this super-fun, totally drool-worthy Christmas cookie inspiration photo... won't you join us? Link your cards at the "Cookies 4 Santa" post, directly below this one.


Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "I focused a little more on the cookie aspect this week, because hey... COOKIES, lol! Having found the super-fun vintage-inspired recipe card in an older October Afternoon miscellany packet, I decided to build my card around it. I wasn't able to make the gorgeous teal from the inspo pic work, but I brought in lots of the red, kraft and white, which I think looks pretty good."


Stephanie says, "The red glittery snowflake reminded me of a poinsettia, so that is where my design began ... I also incorporated the colors ... because I love them.  I sponged peacock ink through punchinella for my background and then added sentiment stamping.  The poinsettia was stamped twice and embossed.  I cut out the center from the second stamp and attached with foam tape for dimension.  I used the lobster ink and water to *paint* my flower."

Remember, you have until Wednesday, August 12th at 6pm EST to link-up your inspired creations.

No comments: