Friday, April 18, 2014

Peace on EARTH Goodwill to Men

We're still celebrating Earth Day by creating cards that featured recycled or repurposed elements.

Here's what we created this week:


Lauren says, "Would you believe this adorable santa and sleigh illustration was on the cover of a clothing catalog? Well, it was, a December or two ago! Of course I thought it was far too fabulous to toss away with the recycling, so I saved it, and this week it's the centerpiece of what I think is a really fun (and totally postage-friendly!!!) Christmas card. Gotta love that, right?!"


Stephanie says, "When I come across magazine illustrations I think would make fun art, I tear them out and save them in a file folder ... I think this one was from the December issue of Bon Appetit.  I just loved the peaceful feeling of the image.  All I added was a stamped sentiment and a little bling in the sky."

Remember, you have until 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, April 23rd to link-up your Earth Day card.

1 comment:

Irene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.