Friday, August 17, 2012

here we come a-sketching!

we're having so much fun with stephanie's sketch that we couldn't resist sharing another round of fun cards with you:


Stephanie says, "I broke out my favorite felt snowmen stickers from Basic Grey's Jovial Collection together with some Hero Arts stamps ... those little guys certainly look like they will be sharing some joy when they arrive in the mail."



Lauren's Other Card

Lauren says, "i was inspired by the august color challenge at EAD designs to make my card red, green and yellow; and used quite a few of their small but adorable funky christmas tag stickerz in my card. i thought it might be difficult to work in that bright sunshiney shade, but found that this stripey echo park christmas paper had some, as did the fun faux polaroids from my favorite sheet of dear lizzy neapolitan... and everything else just sort of fell into place!"

be sure to scroll down and save the sketch, see your fellow JINGLE BELLES' amazing cards in the gallery, and read about this week's awesome prize, before linking up your own gorgeous creation! ♥

1 comment:

Eveline said...

My cards are ready, just need to take a picture and put it on my blog.
Eveline.