Thursday, August 4, 2011

true blue

who could be sad whilst looking at this week's gorgeous selection of cards?! from aqua to navy to cerulean, every ♥JINGLE BELLE♥ rocked the spectrum of blue this week in a big, big way, and we could not be more impressed! in fact, our lovely guest star, miss june, has this message to share:

"I have enjoyed EVERY blue Christmas card entered in this week's Jingle Belles gallery. Each card is unique and it certainly made choosing only three very difficult! Thank you ALL for participating in my challenge; it was great fun visiting your blogs!"

and now here are a few cards that particularly caught june's eye this week:



june says, "Judy's bold papers made me grin! I always center my image in a frame or mat either perfectly horizontal or vertical, so Judy's Santa Claus eagerly jumping out of his frame made me giggle."


june says, "Barb entered two lovely cards, but her snowman card is particularly clever! The dynamic white fibers recreating the feel of snow spray when skiing downhill totally blew me away."


june says, "I was floored by Deanne's brilliant use of a SUMMER image on a WINTER card! Her use of blue patterned paper to paper piece the outfit is a brilliant take on the challenge. And she used polka dots... my favorite!" :)


an enormous THANK YOU to every belle who played along this week. if you have yet to cruise the blue christmas gallery, do scroll down and give yourself that treat! extra special thanks to our extra special and particularly lovely guest star june houck, whose help and support cn never be overstated! be sure to check out her blog, simply elegant papercrafts, and offer her congratulations on her new DT gig at the pumpkin spice online shop!

we'll be back at midnight with a brand new prompt that we hope will inspire and delight you! xoxoxo till then!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

awww...love them all and a big woot woot to June:)

June Houck said...

Thank you Lauren & Stef! I really enjoyed my week here at Jingle Belles. I can't wait to see what you two have in store for us tomorrow :)

Lisa said...

Great challenge and great shout outs to three fab cards!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thanks!! I actually made this card with jingle belles in mind - I was hoping you would like it.

Deanne :)

Marie Bingaman said...

Great blue spotlight cards! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love them all, so so so adorable! Congrats ladies!